Pilot Testing Completed
Test subjects will be run through the ENTIRE system and associated modifications made. Similarly, new users (i.e., subjects and staff) provide feedback on their start-up process, and associated modifications to training materials will be made. The Start-up Users will give their final approval of being ready to go into production.
Make sure the project is in “Test Mode”!! (See How) (i.e., there will be a yellow test mode background throughout the application).
Click here for a list of things to do and look for during pilot testing.
Work in conjuntion with StudyTRAX Trainer on:
When complete, Start-up Users:
[[left for reference]]
Enter test subject data to validate the project setup.
- Suggestions for pilot testing:
- The project should be in Test Mode when entering pilot data (Test Mode is evident as the background is yellow with a Test Mode watermark)
- Enter pilot data in the subject attribute data and encounters.
- View subject reports, if applicable
- If possible, have all users enter pilot data
- Remove pilot data using the bulk tools available in Test Mode prior to placing the project in Production Mode
- pioty test training Workbench rerot for training.